Experience the benefits of microdermabrasion with the DermaTx Advanced Skincare Microdermabrasion range, designed to target specific skin types and concerns. Contains professional grade, natural mineral corundum crystals, for exceptional skin resurfacing results.
With lactic acid, a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) exfoliator, the beneficial results can be seen immediately as dead skin cells are removed, and healthy new skin is revealed for a noticeable improvement in the texture and smoothness of the skin. Once the dead cells are removed, active cosmeceutical ingredients can penetrate deep into the newly revealed skin to work more effectively. Including Beta Glucan to deeply hydrate and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and Antileukine 6, an innovative immunological filter to protect against DNA damage and photoageing caused by UV rays. Achieving smoother, younger-looking skin has never been easier!
- Lactic acid accelerates skin cell turnover and stimulates collagen production
- Antioxidants encourage skin rejuvenation and provide anti-ageing benefits
- Polishes away dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin with a brighter and radiant glow
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and minimises pore size
- Improves skin tone and texture to reveal healthy looking skin
- Enhances absorption of skincare products
At-home alternative to professional microdermabrasion treatments DermaTx Facial Tool for application:
Research shows that mechanical systems are far more effective than manual exfoliation. DermaTx Microdermabrasion Creams were developed for use with the DermaTx Facial Tool which uses micro-pulsing vibrations to massage the skin for an exceptionally smooth and gentle action. The hand-held device features an attachment head with a carefully selected foam pad manufactured for use specifically with DermaTx Microdermabrasion Creams. The massaging action of the foam head allows the corundum crystals in the creams to gently remove dead skin cells, polish the skin, and stimulate microcirculation. The enhanced exfoliating effect provides a superior treatment which allows the active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin.
A bonus cleansing brush attachment for daily deep cleansing is included for use with the DermaTx Facial Tool. Proven to cleanse up to 4 times more effectively than manual cleansing alone, powered cleansing helps to gently and effectively loosen dirt and oil, and clear pores to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Can be used with a cleanser of your choice.
How to use
- Attach the Exfoliating Foam Head to the DermaTx Facial Tool.
- Apply DermaTx Microdermabrasion Cream to Foam Head and dot onto clean moistened skin.
- Switch device on and using circular motions, massage the cream into the skin working different areas of the face for 2 minutes in total.
- Rinse off, dry face and apply a moisturiser.
- Perform treatments 1-2 times a week (or up to 3 times maximum if required) for optimal results.
Customer Reviews (2)
25-34, FemaleSimple to useReview by LeahI use this just twice a week and it is better than scubs I have used on my face in the past. Skin feel smooth afterwards and there is no irritation at all (Posted on 05/03/2017)
35-44, FemaleGentle on skinReview by AndreaWas a little bit nervous about the gritty feeling cream in the tube but when it is applied on the sponge, it is really gentle and works really well at brightening up my skin. I use this twice a week. Skin is always fresh and clear after use. Very simple to use. I find the switch on the machine a bit tricky when it is wet. I like the fact the whole thing can go in the shower and it is so simple to use. (Posted on 13/01/2017)